forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Moshe Yudkowsky <msha4...@bl.com>
Subject Building new skin, unable to get site: or ext: to work
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:37:17 GMT
I've been successful building a new skin, but I am unable to get
href="site:foo" or href="ext:bar" to work.

Starting from a copy of the template skin and the seed, I've worked my way
towards a suitable skin. I suspect that I've made an error in site.xml, or that
perhaps there's something I need to add to one of template skin's xslt's, or
maybe I need make a local copy of some xmap...

My site.xml is very simple at the moment:

########################

<site label="Disaggregate" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0">

   <about label="About">
     <index label="Index" href="index.html" description="Disaggregate Consulting"/>
   </about>

   <talks label="Talks" href="talks/" tab="talks">
   	<presentations label="Presentations" href="index.html"
description="Presentations"/>
   </talks>

   <external-refs>
     <xml.apache.org href="http://xml.apache.org/">
       <forrest href="forrest/">
         <validation href="validation.html"/>
         <webapp href="your-project.html#webapp"/>
         <document-v11 href="document-v11.html"/>
       </forrest>
       <cocoon href="cocoon/"/>
     </xml.apache.org>

	<msta href="http://www.MidwestSpeech.org/">
		<webring href="webrings/mstaframe.html"/>
	</msta>

   </external-refs>

</site>

##############################

In index.html, I've included the line

<link href="site:presentations">list of presentations</link>

and the result from any attempt to build is

   site:presentations  BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: site:presentations

a similar error happens if I use "ext:forrest/validation".

I suspect that there's a quick answer to this question, but I simply can't find it.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate

  <http://www.Disaggregate.com>