forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Moshe Yudkowsky <msha4...@bl.com>
Subject Re: Why do font, etc. instructions appear in XSL templates?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:40:01 GMT
I would like to thank everyone who replied to my message, both on-list and offlist.

Allow me to modify my question. skins/forrest-site/xslt/html/site2xthtml.xsl
also contains examples of setting font properties. For example, in the
breadcrumb trail section:

In practice, what this means to me is that I had to start by using the template
and work my way up in complexity to get the skin for my website. I would have
liked to start with forrest-site and pared away features I didn't need.

Again, the question is whether forrest-site is that way for historical reasons,
or if there's a program-driven reason.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate