forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: RelaxNG vs DTDs for forrest validation
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:12:07 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Arnaud SAHUGUET wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> are there plans to move away from DTDs and adopt RelaxNG instead?
>

> Yes :-)
>
> With the next release we will switch to XHTML2, that has a RelaxNG grammer.

I have been listening that for a while. We need to write down a plan to
switch to xhtml2 otherwise we will not ever switch.

As an overall we need:

Add xhtml schema + validation
Migrate the input stylesheets (*2document.xsl to *2xhtml.xsl)
Migrate the ouput stylesheets (For each skin migrate the document2*.xsl)

I hope that this will allow to get a more flexible forrest.

WDYT?

Cheers,
Cheche