forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject forrest seems to fail with today's cocoon version
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:42:24 GMT
    Hi,
I noticed that the cocoon team is going to release 2.1.4 very soon, so I
test that it works with forrest.

So I just update the upgrade_cocoon.sh to allow to test before their
release.

After I have done it, This is the error that I got:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError
         at
         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:215)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreSafeComponentHandler.java:143)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:312)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:324)
         at
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.WrapperServiceManager.lookup(WrapperServiceManager.java:106)
         at
org.apache.excalibur.store.impl.MRUMemoryStore.parameterize(MRUMemoryStore.java:153)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultStore.parameterize(DefaultStore.java:72)
         at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.parameterize(ContainerUtil.java:266)