forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Forrest adopting Alexandria?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:46:52 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I think that moving it in Forrest would be beneficial both to the
> Alexandria code, and to Forrest.

+0

My only concern is that this is pretty specific functionality of use to
only a certain type of site, i.e. project sites. I have no problem with
the functionality being there, it's just I don;t need it right now.

Would such extensions be made available via some kind of plug-in
framework (eventually). I ask because I have a number of extensions in
my own work that would benifit specific use cases, but aren't really
applicable to the core Forrest system.

Ross