forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <googoodolls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FOP's Forrest-based web site
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:26:09 GMT
 --- Rob Exley <rob.exley@equifax.com> wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
MESSAGE-----

> On Tuesday 24 February 2004 20:19, Clay Leeds wrote:
> <snip/>
> in my
> nodes):

> href="site.html"/>

> the
> either.
> > >
> > > \>

> nodes
> needs
> > >
> > > I think  I got that portion of the code from the old book.xml
> file.
> > > Thanks! I don't know if it needs to be clearer, although it
> always
> > > helps
> > > if one can merely copy and paste the code from the web page/FAQ.
> > > Perhaps
> > > if it were formatted 'nicely' it would help:
> > >
> > > <all>
> > >   <all_site label="Whole Site HTML" href="site.html"/>
> > >   <all_sitePDF label="Whole Site PDF" href="site.pdf"/>
> > > </all>
> >
> > This still doesn't work for me. I do not see any "Whole Site..."
> links
> > on any of my pages.
> <snip/>
>
> I refreshed my copy from CVS last night and have re-tried this
> morning and it
> still doesn't work for me. I have renamed the nodes from
> whole_site_html,
> which is the original naming from the site.xml in CVS, to all_site
> and
> all_sitePDF but this had no effect. I also tried removing the <all>
> element
> and this had no effect either.

I believe that to make the <all> section visible you have to add an
attribute?  I think if you change the above to

<all label="Whole site">
  <all_site label="Whole Site HTML" href="site.html"/>
  <all_sitePDF label="Whole Site PDF" href="site.pdf"/>
</all>

then the option will at least appear in your sidebar.

=====
Paul Smith
Postgraduate Student
Department of Mathematics
School of Engineering, Computer Science,
                            and Mathematics
University of Exeter
(Laver building room C96, Tel X3990)