forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian G. Haas" <f.g.h...@gmx.net>
Subject Helping out for 0.6 (was Re: RelaxNG vs DTDs for forrest validation)
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:07:38 GMT
On Wednesday 18 February 2004 19:47, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
| We need to get 0.6 out of the door. AFAIK there are two blockers for it:
|
| 1 - remove the need for copying
| 2 - put the finishing touches&docs to the new krysalis skin
|      + skin system

And in addition, there's currently 28 unassigned issues in JIRA, 11 of them
classified as bugs. Could one of you committers please root through these,
close those that have been fixed, and defer those that can't be reproduced or
won't be fixed for design reasons? It would be extremely helpful for would-be
contributors to know just *where* help is needed so you guys can launch 0.6.

Thanks a lot,
Florian

--
Florian G. Haas <f.g.haas@gmx.net>

GnuPG key ID: 0x46D00BE3
Key fingerprint: 18B4 3E7B 191E F534 254A  1F7C 816D 950B 46D0 0BE3

My GnuPG key is available from the public PGP key server at
pgp.mit.edu (and various other key servers).