forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <googoodolls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How do I proceed (WAS Re: Forrest and Mathematics)
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:26:02 GMT
 --- Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote: > Stephan Michels
wrote:
> > Yes, TeX is great. This is the reason, why we produce only TeX
> files,
> > parse them with Chaperon, process them into whatever with Cocoon,
> of
> > course ;-)
>
> See, it's not so hard. ;-))

It does seem to be standard - all the people curently writing up their
theses are using it here.  I did find some programs that convert from
TeX or LaTeX to MathML though, so if Forrest can handle one or the
other I think we'll be set.

I'll have to check out this Chaperon and find out exactly what that
does...

> --

=====
Paul Smith
Postgraduate Student
Department of Mathematics
School of Engineering, Computer Science,
                            and Mathematics
University of Exeter
(Laver building room C96, Tel X3990)