forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Started getting missing elements in skinconf...
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:52:39 GMT
> To clarify that, you should specify them to be "".

Yup, I believe that is what I did.

  <trail>
    <link1 name="Jakarta" href="http://jakarta.apache.org/"/>
    <!-- link2 name="Jakarta Gump"
href="http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/"/ -->
    <link2 name="" href=""/>
    <link3 name="" href=""/>
  </trail>

> I think the error you're seeing is from relaxng, which (I hear) has poor
error
> messages.  There is a DTD at the top of skinconf.xml which currently has
to be
> manually updated as changes occur in CVS.  Probably your skinconf.xml is
not up
> to date.  Compare the DTD to forrest seed's and then validate the file
using
> that DTD.

That feel right, but hmm .. if my skinconf.xml didn't change, and the schema
didn't change inside it, why does it now fail?

I cut-n-paste the schema from the skinconf in xml-forrest/src/documentation,
but  I
get the same error. :(

Would it be possible for somebody to check out jakarta-gump from CVS and run
forrest on it to see if they get what I see? If not, ought I send log files,
or ????

Thanks in advance.

regards

Adam