forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Started getting missing elements in skinconf...
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:51:13 GMT
I have forrest from CVS HEAD. I am seeing this on a previously valid
skinconf:

validate-skinconf:
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\src\documentation\skinconf.xml:100:12: error:
required elements missing

but no messages given. I don't think the changes I've made recently, are
affecting it:

<trail>
    <link1 name="Jakarta" href="http://jakarta.apache.org/"/>
    <!-- link2 name="Jakarta Gump"
href="http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/"/ -->

Can anybody guess at what might be missing, or tell me a way to dig in? I've
run with -debug (too verbose to post here, unless requested) and I've
attached -verbose below.

I don't know if these -debug messages are relevent.

Couldn't load ResourceStream for
com/thaiopensource/relaxng/impl/resources/Messages_en_US.properties
Class java.text.MessageFormat loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)
Class java.lang.Integer loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)
Finding class com.thaiopensource.xml.sax.resources.Messages
ResourceStream for com/thaiopensource/xml/sax/resources/Messages.properties
loaded from ant loader
Finding class com.thaiopensource.xml.sax.resources.Messages_en
Couldn't load ResourceStream for
com/thaiopensource/xml/sax/resources/Messages_en.properties
Finding class com.thaiopensource.xml.sax.resources.Messages_en_US
Couldn't load ResourceStream for
com/thaiopensource/xml/sax/resources/Messages_en_US.properties
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\src\documentation\skinconf.xml:101:12: error:
required elements missing

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Apache Forrest.  Run 'forrest -projecthelp' to list options

Apache Ant version 1.6.0 compiled on December 18 2003
Buildfile: F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml
Detected Java version: 1.4 in: F:\apps\javasoft\j2sdk1.4.2\jre
Detected OS: Windows 2000
parsing buildfile F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml with URI =
file:///F:/data/OSS/forrest/forrest.build.xml
Project base dir set to: F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump
Importing file targets/validate.xml from
F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml
parsing buildfile F:\data\OSS\forrest\targets\validate.xml with URI =
file:///F:/data/OSS/forrest/targets/validate.xml
Importing file targets/webapp.xml from F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml
parsing buildfile F:\data\OSS\forrest\targets\webapp.xml with URI =
file:///F:/data/OSS/forrest/targets/webapp.xml
Importing file targets/war.xml from F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml
parsing buildfile F:\data\OSS\forrest\targets\war.xml with URI =
file:///F:/data/OSS/forrest/targets/war.xml
Importing file targets/site.xml from F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml
parsing buildfile F:\data\OSS\forrest\targets\site.xml with URI =
file:///F:/data/OSS/forrest/targets/site.xml
Importing file targets/skins.xml from F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml
parsing buildfile F:\data\OSS\forrest\targets\skins.xml with URI =
file:///F:/data/OSS/forrest/targets/skins.xml
Build sequence for target `site' is [init-props, examine-proj,
validation-props, validate-skinconf, load-project-props, load-forrest-props,
init-skinprops, check-skin, fetch-skins-descriptors, fetch-skin,
unpack-skins, init-skins, init, validate-xdocs, validate-sitemap,
validate-skins-stylesheets, validate-skins, validate-skinchoice,
validate-stylesheets, validate, project.webapp.defined, check-contentdir,
ensure-content, bare-context, copy-sitemap, copy-conf, copy-skinconf,
copy-status, project-context, prepare-context,
webapp-local, -prepare-classpath, site]
Complete build sequence is [init-props, examine-proj, validation-props,
validate-skinconf, load-project-props, load-forrest-props, init-skinprops,
check-skin, fetch-skins-descriptors, fetch-skin, unpack-skins, init-skins,
init, validate-xdocs, validate-sitemap, validate-skins-stylesheets,
validate-skins, validate-skinchoice, validate-stylesheets, validate,
project.webapp.defined, check-contentdir, ensure-content, bare-context,
copy-sitemap, copy-conf, copy-skinconf, copy-status, project-context,
prepare-context, webapp-local, -prepare-classpath, site, copy-xdocs,
copy-content, webapp, skin-unavailable, available-skins, clean, clean-site,
war, validate-site, run_custom_jetty, run_default_jetty, run,
ensure-nocontent, seed, install-skin, lucene-index, echo-settings,
prepare-classpath, package-skin, ]

init-props:
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\forrest.properties
Settings\ajack\forrest.properties
Unable to find property file: C:\Documents and
Settings\ajack\forrest.properties
F:\data\OSS\forrest\default-forrest.properties
Override ignored for property forrest.jvmargs
Override ignored for property project.name
Override ignored for property forrest.home
Found: F:\apps\javasoft\j2sdk1.4.2\lib\tools.jar
Reading filters from
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\tmp\projfilters.properties
Reading filters from
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\tmp\projfilters.properties
forrest.basic.jvmargs:-Dproject.home="F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump" -Dforrest.ho
me="F:\data\OSS\forrest"
Project base dir set to: F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump
calling target echo-settings in build file
F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml
parsing buildfile F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml with URI =
file:///F:/data/OSS/forrest/forrest.build.xml
Project base dir set to: F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump
Override ignored for property version
[...]
Trying to override old definition of task jing
Build sequence for target `echo-settings' is [echo-settings]
Complete build sequence is [echo-settings, init-props, examine-proj,
validation-props, validate-skinconf, load-project-props, load-forrest-props,
init-skinprops, check-skin, fetch-skins-descriptors, fetch-skin,
unpack-skins, init-skins, init, validate-xdocs, validate-sitemap,
validate-skins-stylesheets, validate-skins, validate-skinchoice,
validate-stylesheets, validate, project.webapp.defined, check-contentdir,
ensure-content, bare-context, copy-sitemap, copy-conf, copy-skinconf,
copy-status, project-context, prepare-context, webapp-local, copy-xdocs,
copy-content, webapp, skin-unavailable, available-skins, -prepare-classpath,
site, clean, clean-site, war, validate-site, run_custom_jetty,
run_default_jetty, run, ensure-nocontent, seed, install-skin, lucene-index,
prepare-classpath, package-skin, ]
Entering F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml...
Build sequence for target `echo-settings' is [echo-settings]
Complete build sequence is [echo-settings, init-props, examine-proj,
validation-props, validate-skinconf, load-project-props, load-forrest-props,
init-skinprops, check-skin, fetch-skins-descriptors, fetch-skin,
unpack-skins, init-skins, init, validate-xdocs, validate-sitemap,
validate-skins-stylesheets, validate-skins, validate-skinchoice,
validate-stylesheets, validate, project.webapp.defined, check-contentdir,
ensure-content, bare-context, copy-sitemap, copy-conf, copy-skinconf,
copy-status, project-context, prepare-context, webapp-local, copy-xdocs,
copy-content, webapp, skin-unavailable, available-skins, -prepare-classpath,
site, clean, clean-site, war, validate-site, run_custom_jetty,
run_default_jetty, run, ensure-nocontent, seed, install-skin, lucene-index,
prepare-classpath, package-skin, ]

echo-settings:
echo-settings-message
loaded 1798 characters
      | Forrest template run.
      | Running from ${forrest.home} = F:\data\OSS\forrest
      | Working on   ${project.home} = F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump
      | //where to put the result
      | project.site-dir    = F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\site
      | //uri to start crawling/generation process
      | project.start-uri   = index.html
      | //cocoon.xconf location
      | project.configfile  =
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\webapp/WEB-INF/cli.xconf
      | //logkit.xconf location
      | project.logkitfile  =
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\webapp/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf
      | //temp dir to throw stuff in (i.e. work and ctxt)
      | project.temp-dir    = F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\tmp
      | //temp working directory for generation process
      | project.cocoon-work-dir    =
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\tmp\cocoon-work
      | //temp context directory for generation process
      | project.webapp    = F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\webapp
      | //debuglevel for logging (DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR, FATAL_ERROR)
      | project.debuglevel  = ERROR
      | //file for list of broken links
      | project.brokenlinkfile =
F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\build\brokenlinks.xml
      | //check if you have tools.jar installed
      | tools.jar.present   = true
      | The following properties could be removed from future builds:
      | //which skin to apply
      | project.skin        = forrest-site
      | //where your documentation xml is
      | project.content-dir = F:\data\OSS\jakarta-gump\src\documentation
Exiting F:\data\OSS\forrest\forrest.build.xml.

examine-proj:
Unable to find dir src\documentation\conf to set property conf.present
Found directory: src\documentation\content
Found directory: src\documentation
Found directory: src\documentation\content\xdocs
Property ${images-dir} has not been set
Unable to find dir ${images-dir} to set property images.present
Property ${grammars-dir} has not been set
Unable to find dir ${grammars-dir} to set property grammars.present
Property ${schema-dir} has not been set
Unable to find dir ${schema-dir} to set property schema.present
Property ${stylesheets-dir} has not been set
Unable to find dir ${stylesheets-dir} to set property stylesheets.present
Unable to find dir src\documentation\lib to set property lib.present
Unable to find dir src\documentation\classes to set property classes.present
Unable to find dir src\documentation\skins to set property skins.present
Found: src\documentation\skinconf.xml
Found: status.xml

validation-props:
Override ignored for property forrest.validate.xdocs.excludes

validate-skinconf: