forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] add DTDs to Apache website
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:44:18 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > <snip/>
> >
> >>Here is what i have so far. It is not yet in CVS,
> >>but exists at /www/cocoon.apache.org/dtd/
> >>
> >>You can experiment with it via http://cocoon.apache.org/dtd/
> >>ask for say document-v12.dtd etc.
> >>
> >>I have reached a stage where i need help. The Proxy stuff
> >>and the Cache stuff need some work.
> >
> > <snip/>
> >
> > The current .htaccess file is now in CVS at
> > cocoon-site/site/dtd/
> > Please help to enhance it.
>
> Please help me to help you: what do you think it's missing?

See the FIXME notes inside the .htaccess file.

The Cache stuff, that you previously suggested, is commented-out
because it does not work. It generates a 500 Internal Server Error
(how do we find out what?).

For the Proxy stuff, i am not sure if what it does is sufficient.

I posted the full .htaccess file earlier in this thread
and it is now in CVS (explained above).

To test it, i have been using the 'HEAD' tool that comes
with LWP to ask for the DTDs from the webserver.

--David