forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] add DTDs to Apache website
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:21:37 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > 16) It was suggested that we need a document to assist
> > with configuration of local XML Tools. Here is a start:
> > http://xml.apache.org/forrest/catalog.html
>
> With the catalog information, I think the majority of users' problems will be
> solved.  What you are talking about seems like a lot of work for little benefit.

Most of the work is done. I just need some help with the
htaccess file and there are a couple of Issues to solve.

Unless someone comes up with a good reason not to do it,
then i will continue.

It is that small percentage of cases that will cause the
most noise. And it may actually be a big percentage for
all we know.

--David