forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Started getting missing elements in skinconf...
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:28:39 GMT
Quoting "Adam R. B. Jack" <ajack@trysybase.com>:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
> > So you do need to have link1, link2 and link3 present.
>
> I fear I inserted a distraction, whilst attempting full disclosure. I don't
> think this is relevant, I have XML content for those things, if not content
> values. I don't know if I
> do or not 'cos I've not been able to run/test it recently. I was commenting
> it out per your suggestion:

http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=forrest-dev@xml.apache.org&msgId=1332242

To clarify that, you should specify them to be "".

> I reverted to what I have before, but I still get the same problem.

I think the error you're seeing is from relaxng, which (I hear) has poor error
messages.  There is a DTD at the top of skinconf.xml which currently has to be
manually updated as changes occur in CVS.  Probably your skinconf.xml is not up
to date.  Compare the DTD to forrest seed's and then validate the file using
that DTD.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net