forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache License 2.0
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:18:16 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > There is also an outstanding query as to whether we need to add
> > the license header to all generated output, e.g. *.html
>
> The reply IIRC was that we just need to add this to each page footer:
>
> "Copyright 2002-2004 Apache Software Foundation. Licensed under the
> Apache License, Version 2.0."

Except "The Apache Soft....".

Oh, i did not catch that reply then. Someone was asking whether
it needed to be as XML comments or just on the face of the page.

Does anyone else have a need for further copyright facilities?
I don't have any need for my own web sites.

> For us this part is easy, we just add it to our skinconf :-)

What a great application we have here, anticipated the need!

--David