forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Apache License 2.0
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:00:34 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Dave Brondsema wrote:
> >
> >>All ASF software releases after March 1 have to use the new version of the
> >>license.  Has anything been done for this for forrest?
> > Do you have ideas on how to proceed?
> There is a script for doing the work in the committers module.

That will get "some" of the job done. We still need to *add* it to
all of the other source files xdocs/*.xml and all *.xsl and to all
the **build.xml and the *.sh and *.bat files, etc.

There is also an outstanding query as to whether we need to add
the license header to all generated output, e.g. *.html

View raw message