forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I proceed (WAS Re: Forrest and Mathematics)
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:41:20 GMT
Am Fr, den 06.02.2004 schrieb Ross Gardler um 15:14:
> Paul Smith wrote:
> >  --- Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote: > Stephan Michels

> >>files,
> >>of
>
> Does this solution handle *all* TeX markup?

Of course not all markup. This is impossible and necessary.
But most of core and the math environment work.

> If it does (and you are
> willing to let us have the necessary configs) then the problem is
> already solved!

Which problem? If I get it right you want that Forrest renders MathML
for you, or do you want to use Forrest with TeX as input?!

BTW, you can also use the math enviroment within Wiki, for example:

!Math equations

$\frac{2 \cdot x}{x^2} = y$

And the result is ....

Stephan.