forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Forrestdoc in scratchpad
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:04:23 GMT
> Anyone has some concrete proposal of how to integrate this into Forrest
> or Gump runs?

I think we need multiple Gump runs, some to focus on compilation
integrations, some to focus on what otherwise be considered 'side effects'
(such as documentation). Separate workspaces/profiles ought allow this
easily enough. [We might be able to combine the metadata into one gump.xml
file per module/project, just pull separate 'projects' out of it. We can see
what is needed...]

If/when we get a gump.apache.org I'd like to set up a number of such things.
[I don't fancy doing it on LSD, even w/ Leo willing, I'd like to do this
once only.]

BTW: I run a Gump in Sybase for something very similar to forrestdoc -- home
grown using centipede -- so could (possibly, no promises) find an itch
here...

regards,

Adam