forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADSUP] No more lib copying
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:55:53 GMT

As in current CVS, the libs in FORREST_HOME/libs/** are not copied
around anymore. This means that Forrest now only copies to the project
build dir the Cocoon sitemaps and the configuration xconfs.

This need can be eliminated by making Forrest not use Ant filtering to
get values from the forrest.properties. Our forrest.properties file is
an /Ant/ property file, that thus accepts ${} substitutions; as soon as
that input module is done, it seems to me that we would be ready to
remove the need for copying altogether, and right after that the need
for copying all the Forrest files in the dist dir.

Stay tuned :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -