forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: docv12txt.xsl
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:48:14 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I recently found the need to create a stylesheet to convert xdocs to
> text. It's not quite fully complete, in particular tables are not too
> well represented at present (I don't need them in my use case at present).
> I've copied the output of using
> this stylesheet below. Would this be of use in CVS?

Sure :-)

Add the processing in the sitemap as I did with SVG, and add the
stylesheet to the common skin as

Oh, and also adding it to the skinconf as a possible link on the page
(like PDF, Print, xml) would be neat too (I didn't do it with SVG as
it's just a stub that needs development on the xsl).

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -