forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Bergmann ...@sebastian-bergmann.de>
Subject Trouble with DocBook integration
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:34:58 GMT
  Hello,

  I've been using Forrest for phpOpenTracker's website for a while now.

  Initially the DocBook integration worked, but a while ago (can't
  remember what I changed) it stopped working. The pages generated from
  DocBook XML files became "empty":

    - http://www.phpopentracker.de/manual-de.html
    - http://www.phpopentracker.de/manual-en.html

  The above happens without DocBook-related changes to the sitemap.xmap.

  When I add the following mapping in order to use the DocBook XSL
  stylesheets

    <map:match pattern="manual-*.xml">
      <map:generate src="file:///c:/.../{1}/phpOpenTracker.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="file:///e:/docbook/xsl/xhtml/docbook.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>

  I get the following error

    BROKEN: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR:
    An attempt is made to create or change an object in a way which is
    incorrect with regard to namespaces.

  This is with the current HEAD from Forrest's CVS repository.

  Greetings,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Bergmann