forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Forrest partially broken on skin resources
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:25:19 GMT

Somehow the CLI reports broken links on some skin resources, while with
"forrest run" they happily show up.

If I look in the broken links page, it tells me that it cannot find the
files, but it's looking in the *project* build dir, not looking relative
to forrest-home.

I have to go to lunch now, but it seems that this is caused by the build
changes to make the dist also create a webapp. The problem is that I
don't want to make a webapp now, just make Forrest run with the *least*
files copied in the project build dir (actually the goal is 0).

Ross, Dave, can you please look into it?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -