forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lateral search box in krysalis-site
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:18:51 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 brondsem@apache.org wrote:
>

>>brondsem    2004/01/09 06:33:32
>>
>>  Modified:    src/core/context/skins/krysalis-site/xslt/html
>>                        site2xhtml.xsl
>>  Log:
>>  lateral search box respects $config/disable-search
>>
>>  Revision  Changes    Path
>>  1.9       +10 -6     xml-forrest/src/core/context/skins/krysalis-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
>>

> If we have a search box on the left side, do we still want the one on the
> top?  It seems kinda weird to have both.  I think either looks fine, but
> not both.

Yup, I still have to add an entry in skinconf to toggle it. Tigris-style
has both too, but I remembered in that case to comment out one of them ;-)

BTW, could you please move the 'nowrap' in the CSS in page.css?
forrest.css should be used only for things that need information from
skinconf.xml. TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -