forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Eirik Bjørsnøs <bjors...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: validate-config fails on forrest.xmap
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:03:55 GMT
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> > Hello Nikola Ken,
> >
> > It seems your chaperon update in CVS breaks validation of forrest.xmap
> > (revision 1.7 today)
>
> Wow, that was a *fast* error report :-)

Never underestimate the power of open source, distributed debugging :-)

Anyway, I found another validation error.

The attributes in <toc> (level and location) were made required in
skinconf.rnc, revision 1.5

src/documentation/skinconf.xml only uses the level attribute, thus
breaking validation, because the location attribute is missing.

Would it be possible to give level and location some default values? If
so, they wouldn't need to be required.

Eirik.
--
Eirik Bjørsnøs