forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/core/context dtd.xmap
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:04:31 GMT
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:

> >>I assure you that on the Forrest I have built some days ago the dtds are
> >>here:
> >>
> >>   xml-forrest\build\dist\shbat\context\resources\schema\dtd
> >>
> >>Since {forrest:home} == xml-forrest\build\dist\shbat
> >>
> >>   {forrest:home}/context/resources/schema/dtd/{1}.dtd
> >>
> >>is correct.
> >>
> >>Maybe the build change is not right.
> >
> > The errors I was getting were looking for the files in
> > xml-forrest/build/webapp/context/resources (perhaps forrest:home is
> > wrong?)
>
> Check that FORREST_HOME is set to *\xml-forrest\build\dist\shbat

Yup.

> If it is, then look in the cocoon.xconf in the build dir you are using.
> If the forrest.home value you have there is wrong, the build is broken.

Here are the values in all the cocoon.xconf files in my build dir

build/dist/shbat/context/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:
	<home>@forrest.home@</home>

build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:
	<home>.</home>

And I checked and the forrest.bat wrapper does pass -Dforrest.home
properly.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net