forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] add DTDs to Apache website
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:03:22 GMT
On Tue, 14 Jan 2004, David Crossley wrote:

> 6) What will be the URLs for the DTDs?
> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/dtd/...
> We presume that Forrest will not be a top-level project soon.

The forrest docs and forrest seed site docs (and likely many other
projects' docs) have doctype lines as follows:

<!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V1.2//EN"
"http://apache.org/forrest/dtd/document-v12.dtd">

The url is apache.org, not xml.apache.org

If we do post the dtds, everyone will have to change these lines anyway to
get it to work.  We probably should change the url in our documents, but
that's not going to help anyone now.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net