forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Smith" <websound...@hotmail.com>
Subject SVG with Forrest?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:15:22 GMT
Hi all.

I just thought that this might be a good chance for me to ask a question, if
you don't mind?

I'm just trying to (finally) learn Cocoon, just having accomplished the
install yesterday, but I've been lurking this list for a long while, trying
to understand when I can. But when you are talking about Forrest being used
for, for example:

>document|faq|howto -----> xhtml -----> html|pdf|wml|xhtml 1.0
>wiki
>xhtml ------------------> xhtml -----> html|pdf|wml|xhtml 1.0,

my question is, because I am interested in trying to do work with Cocoon and
SVG, is it possible to use Forrest with SVG as of now? Can anyone tell me
that, please? Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much in abundance. Good weekend all,

Daniel