forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PLAN] Move to XHTML2 in V0.7
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 11:55:17 GMT

On 4 Jan 2004, at 12:09, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

[snip]

> Comments?

I'm not active on forrest anymore so don't consider my vote as binding,
but as the one who came up with DocumentDTD in the first place, I would
like to state my +1: XHTML2 solves the issues that I was trying to
solve and it's much more supported, so instead of using our own
proprietary DTD (even if very simple and HTML-like), forrest should
support the most standard markup and xhtml2 give the right indication.

[note: this will help me for Doco as well since I'll be producing XHTML
documents anyway]

--
Stefano.