forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [NOTE] Skin status update
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:39:04 GMT
I just took a look with the following browsers under Mac OS X 10.3.2,
and it looks *great* under each of them:

- Safari
- Mozilla 1.5
- Mozilla Firebird 0.7.1
- Camino (Mozilla-related) 0.7

If there are certain "problem" areas you'd like me to look at, let me
know. I don't know if there's a "suite" of tests to be run, but I'd be
happy to take a look with my Mac. I might also be able to test in other
Mac versions of browsers like iCab, Opera and OmniWeb.

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. Has anyone looked at these under Lynx or some "accessibility"
browser (for the blind, etc.)?