forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian Haas" <f.g.h...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: SAXException: Attempt to output character that is not represented in specified output encoding
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:30:12 GMT
Hello Eric.

Thanks for your reply.

> You can fix it by removing all accentued car from id attributes of your
> tabs.xml and thus from tab attributes of your site.xml. It seems that the
> xsl transformer can't deal with accentued car in tab attribute content on
> the forrest cvs version.

Alas, no luck. I don't have any non-US-ASCII characters (not even as Unicode
escapes) in id attributes in tabs.xml, nor in tab attrs in site.xml.

I'll try to investigate further, using the other clues you provided. Thanks
again.

Any other insights on this matter?
Florian

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail