forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johan Kok <j...@messianic.dyndns.org>
Subject meta tags....
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:06:41 GMT

I would like to have the following meta tags in the translated html
pages to register on some search engines:

<META NAME="Triathlon Northern Gauteng" CONTENT="Triathlon Northern
Gauteng">
  <META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon, TNG,
TSA, swim, run, cycle, cycling, cross-country, endurance, extreme,
ironman, results, calendar">

What would be the best way to include such, taking into account that one
would prefer to have it on a page with particular content, e.g. the
results or events pages as well, rather than just the web-site's main
page...

I know there is a simple way to declare one's tag, but I cannot find any
reference to that.

Regards
Johan Kok