forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest partially broken on skin resources
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:17:45 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Somehow the CLI reports broken links on some skin resources, while with
> "forrest run" they happily show up.

This should be fixed - forgot to change webapp dependency to
webapp-local on the site target with my recent changes.

However, I am on a very slow connection at present so have not fully
updated from CVS. I haven't seen any changes that should affect this
update but please test throughly.

> I have to go to lunch now, but it seems that this is caused by the build
> changes to make the dist also create a webapp. The problem is that I
> don't want to make a webapp now, just make Forrest run with the *least*
> files copied in the project build dir (actually the goal is 0).

The site target uses the webapp-local target now. This just copies
across stuff necessary for Cocoon as was the case before my changes to
the webapp target. In other words, as close to 0 files as before my
changes, still some way to go.

Ross