forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/core/context dtd.xmap
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:23:58 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
>
>> Dave,
>>
>> The truth is that things are too messy.
>>
>> what I do not understant is why forrest_home is on
>> xml-forrest/build/dist/shbat in the first place.
>

> I already explained it to you in the last messages. What part did you
> not understand?

no no, you did not explain why FORREST_HOME is under build/dist/shbat
instead. putting libraries under WEB-INF/lib or modifying cocoon.xconf
does not requiere to thave FORREST_HOME under build/dist/shbat.

>> I rather than change to xml-forrest/src/core.
>

> I'd like too, but there are two issues to be resolved. The filtering and
> the libraries. It can be fixed, but someone has to do it.

well I tried, but things are too messy, I am thinking about:

Either create a FORREST_ROOT to point to ../../../build/dist/shbat
(xml-forrest)

move FORREST_HOME to  ../../../build/dist/shbat (xml-forrest)

WDYT?

Cheche