forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Autumn Cuellar <a.cuel...@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject Link Rewriter: customizable?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:50:16 GMT
I have another question: is it possible to customize the link rewriter?
I really like having the ability to keep link destinations all in one
place. My attempt to hack the code in the most obvious way possible
looked like this (again, am trying to use DocBook to document my
website, thus the need for the link rewriter to look for different
attributes):

       <map:transformer name="dblinkrewriter"
logger="sitemap.transformer.linkrewriter"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.LinkRewriterTransformer">
         <link-attrs>url linkend</link-attrs>
         <schemes>site ext</schemes>

         <input-module name="site">
           <input-module name="linkmap">
             <file src="{src}" reloadable="true" />
           </input-module>
           <prefix>/site//</prefix>
           <suffix>/@href</suffix>
         </input-module>
         <input-module name="ext">
           <input-module name="linkmap">
             <file src="{src}" reloadable="true" />
           </input-module>
           <prefix>/site/external-refs//</prefix>
           <suffix>/@href</suffix>
         </input-module>
       </map:transformer>

Should this work? Is my problem elsewhere? Thanks for any suggestions
you might have.

Cheers,
Autumn