forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Autumn Cuellar <a.cuel...@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject DocBook documentation format - Generator error
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:48:00 GMT
Hello,

Perhaps this should go to the Cocoon group, but you probably have lots
of experience in this area as well.

Background: I've chosen DocBook as my documentation format for my
Forrest-generated website. I want to be able to transform the DocBook,
which I store in files with a 'dbxml' extension, to PDF and body-*.html
(using the IdGenerator transformer and Link ReWriter included in
Forrest) without converting the DocBook to doc-v12 xml.

Right now my main problem is this one chunk of the sitemap.xmap code,
which I've just copied from the part that checks for ehtml files:

1  <map:match pattern="**body-*.html">
2    <map:select type="exists">
3      <map:when test="content/xdocs/{1}{2}.dbxml">
4        <map:generate src="content/xdocs/{1}{2}.dbxml" />
5        <map:transform type="dbidgen" />
6        <map:transform type="xinclude" />
7        <map:transform type="dblinkrewriter"
src="cocoon:/{1}linkmap-{2}.html"/>
8        <map:transform src="docbook/html/docbook-forrest.xsl" />
9      </map:when>
10   </map:select>
11 </map:match>

If I leave line 4 in, I get this BROKEN error:"Generator already set.
You can only select one Generator (file)".
If I comment it out, I get this BROKEN error:"You must set a generator
first before you can use a transformer."

The second error I understand, the first I do not. I did already read
the Cocoon user documentation to try to solve my problem, not that it
made much sense. Anyway, the whole file's attached if it offers more
insight.

Cheers,
Autumn