forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sten Aksel Heien <...@objectnet.no>
Subject Re: configuring Catalog Entity Resolver with XML editors
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:53:49 GMT
Here are the tips for XMLSpy:

Use the file CustomCatalog.xml (located in XMLSpy install directory) for
additional XML Catalog Resolver configurations.

This is my CustomCatalog.xml with configuration for Forrest (using
rewriteURI):
<catalog
    xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog"
    xsi:schemaLocation="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog
Catalog.xsd">
    <rewriteURI
        uriIdStartString="http://apache.org/forrest/"

rewritePrefix="file://localhost/C:/apache/forrest/src/core/context/resources/schema/"/>
</catalog>

- Sten Aksel