forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Roch <marsh...@exclupen.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] xhtml-css skin
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:57:19 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> I don't think the <td> content should be centered.  Th centering is fine.

Good catch. Fixed next time I upload.  "Menus and Linking" still doesn't
  use <th>s on the table near the bottom, though (see FOR-106).

> Also, a "built by forrest" logo should be used at the bottom of index pages
> instead of "built by cocoon".

This is defined in src/documentation/skinconf.xml, so it should be there
for all skins on the Forrest site itself.  Personally, I think it should
be changed to "Built with Forrest", so people can see that Forrest is
self-hosting, but it isn't part of my skin.

--
Marshall Roch