forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: configuring Catalog Entity Resolver with XML editors
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 03:01:07 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Robert Koberg wrote:
>
>>In OxygenXml you go to the Option Menu > Preference and
>>click on Catalog Resolver and then click the New button to
>>set a new resolver.
>

> Thanks. One clarification please. Do you need to use
> Forrest's XML Catalog (catalog.xcat) or the older
> TR9401 catalog (catalog) or will either one suffice?

ufff, I don't know. But I would assume it is the latest version of the
Oasis XML Catalog resolver.

Also a couple of corrections (sorry):

It is External Tools > Preferences and then click on 'XML Catalog.'
Maybe I was looking at an old version (they just released a new version).

Seriously, check it out (stand-alone and in eclipse), if only for the 30
day trial. It is really sweet.

best,
-Rob