forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PLAN] Move to XHTML2 in V0.7
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:21:20 GMT

Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

<snip/>

>> I'd also like to see the removal of tabs.xml in version 0.7. However,
>> since there is a dependency between site.xml and tabs.xml this is no
>> small job. Perhaps the first stage is to dynamically create tabs.xml
>> from site.xml, later (0.8?) we can remove the dependencies.
>>
>> Any problems with this?
>>
>> Ross
>

> I am happy to move all to 0.6, what are we going to offer anyway?

I guess that Nicola suggested 0.7 as a target because Forrest has not
released anything for a while and all these changes are quite large so
would probably delay the release of 0.6. There is enough new stuff in
0.6 now to make for a new release.

Having said that, maybe the tabs.xml generated from site.xml thing can
go in 0.6 since we have introduced two level tabs now. Comments?

Ross