forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Roch <marsh...@exclupen.com>
Subject Re: CVS HEAD fails to generate site
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 02:37:46 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> This path looks a little weird.  Is $FORREST_HOME set correctly?  Mine is
> /home/dpb2/xml-forrest/build/dist/shbat

I bet that's the problem.  I have two installations, one that works and
one that I use for testing.  My guess is that I've been lucky in the
past in that things have been close enough between the two installations
to not cause errors, but now something has changed in HEAD.

This sounds like it's not a problem with Forrest.  If it does turn out
to be, I will obviously let you know. Sorry for the extra traffic. :)

--
Marshall Roch