forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Roch <marsh...@exclupen.com>
Subject WHS skin available
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 01:37:07 GMT
Hi all,

Dave Everson reminded me today that I had promised to release the
Winnacunnet skin.  I've cleaned up what I can, and tried to add some of
the features that I didn't put into the original skin (breadcrumbs,
print links, etc.).  There are still a few problems:

1. Navigation *requires* a book.xml in every directory.  Maybe someone
more skilled with XSL than I can find a way to accomplish the same
navigational scheme in the stylesheets, or make the skin
nested-list-friendly.

2. The group logo is missing.

3. The search box is missing.

4. Padding bugs in the nav bar in IE 5/Win.  When I can find a Windows
machine, I plan to fix this.

Also, I changed the nav bar from absolute positioning to float to fix
overlapping when the nav is longer than the content.  I don't have a
Windows machine handy to test IE, so it may be broken.  If it is, I will
submit a patch to change it back.

So without further ado, here's the zip file:
http://www.exclupen.com/misc/forrest/whs-0.5.zip

--
Marshall Roch