forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] add DTDs to Apache website
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:55:45 GMT

On 16 Jan 2004, at 10:06, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> On 15 Jan 2004, at 17:40, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>> Stefano, who forgot that the problem is not notion but lack of itch
>>> to scratch.
>> Sorry, but I don't buy that at all.
>
> <sarcasm>
>   So you imply that it's not done because we are ignorant?

I'm implying that many people in this list wouldn't know how to setup a
mod_rewrite rule on top of their head, for example. And I'm implying
that this is hurting this project and it's time to change that since,
apparently, won't be changed by the httpd people as I expected it would
have been.

>   Thanks for the support, we need injections like these, as
>   we are an "experiment".

pfff, we have been part of an experiment since the first day you came
in apache, all of us, like it or not.

And you have been experimenting yourself as well in this project as
well, so don't give me that look.

--
Stefano.