forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Link Rewriter: customizable?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:27:00 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 11:45:16AM +1300, Autumn Cuellar wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the direction of documentation for the link
> rewriter or direct me to the author of the java class
> LinkRewriterTransformer? Any help would be highly appreciated.

I've mostly forgotten the LinkRewriter details, but there is an overview
of its use in the Forrest docs:

http://xml.apache.org/forrest/sitemap-ref.html#linkrewriting_impl

LinkRewriterTransformer.java is in Cocoon CVS (src/blocks/linkrewriter/),
and has quite a bit of Javadoc describing how it is used.

--Jeff