forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] xhtml-css skin
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:41:48 GMT

Hi, awesome skin, it's great.
I've had a couple issues with it.
Using: Forrest 0.6 (cvs)
       Freebsd 4.8
       Java 1.4.1

- The font it shows on my page with the xhtml-css
looks Times Romany. I prefer the one on your site.

- When click on some tabs, the tab menus on the left
sometimes disappear. If you haven't encountered that
problem I can create another instance of my site so
you can see this effect (I had to take the skin off my
site because of this problem).

- PDF icon doesn't always display (this problem was
already mentioned).

Using: Windows 2000
       Forrest 0.5.1 (fresh install)
       Java 1.4.2_03

I get the following error when trying to build the
site:
X [0] index.html  BROKEN: Error de
ElemTemplateElement: breadcrumbs

It only happens with this skin. I tried copying the
breadcrumb JSs to the xhtml-css dir, but the error
still appears.

cheers,

Jay