forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] xhtml-css skin
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 06:26:01 GMT
IE 6.0.2 on Win/2000 Pro.
-------------------------

Sizing appears to be off - PDF icon does not appear
and there is no scroll bar at the bottom to reach it.

Mouse-over on active tab (for instance if you're on
the home page) makes the link disappear.

Netscape 7.1 on Win/2000 Pro.
-----------------------------
Table caption seems a bit compressed.

Both browsers
-------------

I noticed that the 'visited' links have no different
appearance in the sidebar than the unvisited links.

These might be fixed by going to a strict doctype
rather than the transitional / loose doctype.

I don't mean to sound critical . . . hope this helps.

I've been trying to write my own skin using css so I
understand how challenging it is.

I think you've done a great job.

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .