forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: configuring Catalog Entity Resolver with XML editors
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:03:56 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
<snip/>

> > Thanks. One clarification please. Do you need to use
> > Forrest's XML Catalog (catalog.xcat) or the older
> > TR9401 catalog (catalog) or will either one suffice?
>
> ufff, I don't know. But I would assume it is the latest version
> of the Oasis XML Catalog resolver.

It is not the Resolver i care about. Its the catalog file,
the thing that maps the public identifiers to the local
filenames.

You must know which when you configure oXygen.
I am assuming:
xml-forrest/src/core/context/resources/schema/catalog.xcat

> Also a couple of corrections (sorry):
>
> It is External Tools > Preferences and then click on 'XML Catalog.'
> Maybe I was looking at an old version (they just released a new version).

Thanks, we don't want to send people on a wild-goose chase.
Would you please verify the diff that is now coming to the list.

> Seriously, check it out (stand-alone and in eclipse), if only for
> the 30 day trial. It is really sweet.

Oh i believe you. I just don't have time at the moment.
That is why you people are helping with this document. Thanks.

--David