forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Trying to ./build.sh on CVS HEAD
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:11:49 GMT
Quoting "Adam R. B. Jack" <ajack@trysybase.com>:

> I am trying to update the forrest on gump.dotnot.org (it is crashing for
> some reason) so I did a "cvs update ." on stuff a couple of months old, and
> then tried ./build.sh.

Do a "cvs -q up -dP"  the -dP will look for new directories and prune empty old
directories.  The problem you're encountering is that you didn't get the new
directories.

Also do a "./build.sh clean" before a "./build.sh".  We've probably upgraded
some jar files and so you'll want to make sure the old ones get deleted from the
build directory.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net