forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [NOTE] Skin status update
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:45:19 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
<snip/>

> p.s. Has anyone looked at these under Lynx or some "accessibility"
> browser (for the blind, etc.)?

I had a quick "look" in Lynx and Links and it seems okay.
But i am no text browser expert (and my eyes are mostly working).

There is one thing that people tried to address the last time
that we talked about improving the skins. The navigation panel
needs to go at the bottom in text browsers. I tried searching
the archives and could not find what i was looking for.
However here are some leads.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&w=2&r=1&s=lynx&q=b

[issues] New comment: (FOR-24) WAI ideas
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=107259627729275

[RT] Getting rid of the table-based layout
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=103697793707925

New CSS mockup -- Mac IE 5.x friendly
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=103790478811005

forrest-css
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=107274902015816

By the way, there is a lot of other useful past discussion on
the XHTML and CSS topics that i hope does not get overlooked.

--David