forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Documentv20 --> XHTML
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 04:08:44 GMT
Quoting Ross Gardler <rgardler@wkwyw.net>:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >

> >> On 28 Dec 2003, at 20:36, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> >> or

> It dawned on me last night whilst trying to think of a real use case for
> a section without a leading title:
>
> <section class="note!>
>    Blah Blah
> </section>

Yes!  Notes, warnings, and fixmes in doc-v12 are quite constrained.  E.g. I
can't put a list in them.  I looked at the xhtml2 spec and it looks like <p>
does allow lists; but I think notes, warnings, and fixmes are better as sections
than paragraphs anyway.  Although I suppose if we allow class="note" anywhere,
than the author can choose to put it on a section or p or anything.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net