forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <>
Subject Adding additional headers (to the <HTML <HEAD entry).
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:41:09 GMT
I'd like to support feed auto-discovery (both RSS & Atom) from the forrest
sites I generate. These require a <LINK entry in the <HTML <HEAD section of
the page. I generate index.rss & index.atom for index.html and (in
sub-directories) things like {pageName}.[rss|atom] for {pageName}.html.

Any way I can do such via Forrest, but on a per-page basis or otherwise? I
know Forrest likes to abstract xdocs from the target output, so this
HTML-ism isn't pure, but I'd really appreciate a solution for this

Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
Try Sybase:

View raw message