From: Johan Andries [mailto:ja@schaubroeck.be]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:25 AM
To: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: wiki syntax support

Hello,

I've been experimenting a bit with Forrest support of Wiki files. I was wondering whether this support has already stabilized or not? For example, when I want to include the attached file in a Forrest site, I get an error like the one below.

--snip--

net.sourceforge.chaperon.process.ProcessingException: Unexpected token titleitem

["!"], expected tokens: line source bulleteditem numbered1item numbered2item num

bered3item tabletitleitem link anchor text emitem strongitem codeopenitem : file

:/C:/test/woud/wiki/build/tmp/context/content/xdocs/wiki/WikiTemplates.cwiki: 1:

 1506

        at net.sourceforge.chaperon.adapter.sax.ParserProcessorAdapter.startElem

ent(ParserProcessorAdapter.java:290)

--snip-

Same thing happens with other, simpler files. The idea is to have a JSPWiki site in order to allow easy content editing, and to have a Forrest site to do the rendering. Actually I did a manual check of the files i've been using and I didn't find any unsupported wiki tags... Anyone else done similar experiments with the JSPWiki-Forrest combination?

Kind regards,

Johan Andries

Schaubroeck WdC